Sanjay Dadlani References

Monday, July 10, 2006

Street B Blog Ref 6

Sanjay Dadlani References

Screencap 06: This screencap shows images of women that were taken at "Music Zone". Sanjay made reference to Music Zone on his now deleted killuminati blog under the title "Nu-metal?", dated Sunday, May 30, 2004: "I figured I'll go check out my trusty MusicZone, the place that has never let me down to date. Before that, I felt a bit hungry, so I stopped into Quizno's at the Plaza for a quick turkey & guacamole sub...I went into MusicZone and sure enough, they had a good collection of Metallica but not all of their albums. I selected 'Garage Inc.' and 'St. Anger' as they were the most recent and were also 2-CD sets. Not bad, paid little over 15 quid for them, nice deal." Sanjay also talked about Music Zone on his now deleted killuminati blog under the title "Rock Pick Up", dated Friday, May 28, 2004: "After that I went into Music Zone and picked up the two Sabbath CDs and checked out the rest of the place." Sanjay also made many other references to Music Zone on his killuminati blog. The images were hyperlinked to full sized images when clicked.


RELATED BLOG LINKS:
» » Sanjay Kishore Dadlani's StreetBitches Blog
» » What Kishore Dadlani Really Thinks Of Women

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home